Access and transportation
Here are a few practical explanations on how to get to us !
- By car:
South bypass, exit No. 2: direction Chamrousse, Gières, Uriage
- By public transportation:
Tram B (pdf of the tram line map) Gières-SNCF train station stop: correspondence with the Cars Région T87 & T88-89 bus lines (pdf to be downloaded), or the TAG 23 line (pdf to be downloaded)
- Useful information:
From further away
- Visit Uriage by train
– From anywhere in France: Grenoble SNCF train station, then Tram line B, “Gières gare universités” stop
– From Savoie/Geneva: Grenoble-universités train station (www.sncf.com, www.ter.sncf.com/auvergne-rhone-alpes)
– From any of these train stations : Cars Région T87 & T88-89 bus lines (Cars Régions), or the TAG 23 line (pdf to be downloaded)
- Carpool to Uriage
There are several carpooling sites online : La Roue Verte, Rezo Pouce, Radio Grésivaudan
- Visit Uriage by plane
Chambéry (67 km)
+33 (0)4 76 54 46 13
Lyon Saint-Exupéry (104 km)
+33 (0) 826 800 826
Grenoble – Isère (59 km)
+33 (0)4 76 65 48 48
Public transportation servicing Uriage
Many buses service Uriage :
- Tag line 23 from Gières to Vizille
- T87 line from Grenoble to Chamrousse
- T88 – T89 from Gières to Saint-Martin-d’Uriage/Vaulnaveys-le-Haut
- Transportation upon request, G701 from Uriage to Chamrousse
- Skibus from 17/12/22 to 02/04/23 going from Uriage to Chamrousse
M covoit’ Lines+ has opened a line between St Martin d’Uriage and St Martin d’Hère since February 7!
The objective? Offer a high level of service to allow you to carpool daily on your journeys home-work without constraint: no prior reservation is necessary!
Drivers register on the line with the M covoit’ Lignes+ app and passengers go to the stop to make their journey request with the app, by SMS or by calling the helpline.
This service is free for passengers until August 31, 2022 and drivers are compensated for each passenger carried (€1 per passenger) and each time they are geolocated via the application in rush hour (€0.50)between 7:30 and 8:45 and between 4:30 and 6:30.
Afraid not to go or go home? No worries! If you can’t find a driver, the hotline will contact you to offer you a taxi (please note that the ride guarantee service is only available during peak hours).
For further information, please visit www.lignesplus-m.fr